Life in the Time of Coronavirus
Whether students write to process, to remember, to imagine, or to heal, this collection of prompts asks students to recognize how their world has changed in response to COVID-19.
What Your Students Will Produce
Writing that reflects their lived experiences during the historic COVID-19 pandemic through a topic and format of their choice (journal entry, narrative/memoir, letter, poem, etc.).
Student writing samples from this session
- Dancing in This Hurricane by Earl Williams Jr.
- Nothing New to Us by Julianna Cruz
- Where I'm From by Michaiah Anderson
- I'm Here to Stay by Leydi Di Villanueva
- De Werito A Prieto by Katya Torres
- The Woods by Jesus Sanchez
- Home Away From Home by Jennifer Alcocer
- A Beam of Light Through the Corona Darkness by Khari Garris